We aim to ensure this website offers maximum accessibility to all its users. We aim for the site to comply with W3C Priority AA guidelines.
Accessibility features include:
- All informational images contain an ALT tag and decorative images are either relegated to the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute.
- For those screen reader and non-mouse users, you have the option to skip straight to the content.
- The site has been created with a combination of XHTML and CSS. Tables have not been used at all throughout the site.
- Links have been written to make sense out of context. Where this has proved impossible the title tag has been used to expand on their meaning.
- All pages have valid HTML.
- The website offers full functionality in all modern browsers on both PC and Mac.
Resizing the text
To increase the text size:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size > Largest
- Firefox: View > Text size > Increase
- Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels)