The Apollo Property Management works alongside the development team to provide a professional and friendly service from the outset of each project.
Our approach to setting up new buildings is structured and input is sought from our tenants to ensure that all stakeholders play a key part in the decision making process in terms of implementing a management system which works for our tenants by:
- Running workshops to ensure that any property management solution is tailored to our tenants’ specific requirements.
- Aiming to providing a flexible menu of management options for our tenants to consider whether they wish to undertake the property management functions directly in-house, via the Apollo property team, or via other means such as external managing agents.
- Market testing prospective service providers prior to formal occupation of the building by obtaining competitive quotes for key services - utilities, maintenance and cleaning functions and other specialist input, aiming to implement a cost effective management regime which provides a quality and reliable service.
- Providing assistance concerning statutory compliance, ensuring our tenants are fully informed of their legal duties as building end user.
- Arranging M&E demonstration days where specialist engineers demonstrate the new building systems to our tenants so that from day one, our tenants are fully acquainted with the operation of their new facility.
- Holding regular update meetings with tenants of the new facility during the early stages of the operational phase to review building performance, comfort and snagging works which arise. Client satisfaction is of paramount importance to us.
- Providing assistance in relation to formalising the rent reimbursement process and district valuation officer sign off.