- Identify and secure a suitable site in the North West of the UK to facilitate expansion of clients service delivery within the North of the UK.
- Secure development site close to local amenities.
- Delivery of project within an agreed financial envelope.
- Delivery of project over an 18 month period from appointment to handover of new facility.
- Transfer development risk to Apollo minimising financial exposure to client during development period.
- Creation of a high quality professional work and clinical environment whilst retaining core requirement of creating a homely patient environment to facilitate training activity of the service provider.
- Accessible site secured in North West Manchester, located close to urban centre and key local amenities.
- High quality building providing a mix of training, office and support spaces together with bedrooms and en-suite facilities.
- Roof mounted photo-voltaic system with end user benefitting by way of reduced running costs.
- Highly sustainable design and systems
- Safe and secure environment for staff, clients and visitors including on-site parking facilities.
- Flexible lease arrangements
Apollo continues to be an important development partner for Primary Health Properties, and Manchester is the latest example of first-class property development. The facility expands one of our existing centres, attracting one of the largest International private healthcare providers to the site to run out-of-hospital services within the community. The teams tenacity, attention to detail and passion for producing an excellent product really shows and we are pleased to welcome another great building into our portfolio.
Alastair Barlow, Primary Healthcare Properties
Project type: Creation of a residential training facility for leading dialysis training provider.
Project value: £1 .5m
Size: 500 sq m;
Delivery: 18 months from appointment to handover
Primary Healthcare Properties;
Baxter Healthcare UK